Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Now & Then


He said
You should have reject me from the start
I said
There's a reason why i never did so
He said
We should just stay as best fren or fren
I said 
I want u to stay as my dear
He said
M gonna make ur life miserable if you stay with me
I said
U never make my life miserable, u make me smile :)
I said
Why do you love me?
He said
I love you just the way you are & because you're different from others
He said
Why do love me?
I said
I love you just the way you are
He said
How can you prove ur love to me?
I said
<kiss him> i love u unconditionally
He said
It's God's love to his beloved sheperds
I said
There's no differents
He said
Why?
I said
When you love someone, there's no prove, by words or physical contact
Love happens naturally
He said
What do you expect from me?
I said
I want you to love me, only me, no one else, just me and honesty
He said
To be in a relationship, there must be trust in a relationship, without trust, the relationship won't work
I said
I guess but do trust is the only thing we need in a relationship?
He said
YES!!
I said
I'm afraid that one day you will break my heart
He said
I can't guarantee you bout this
I said
Why?
He said
I don't know, hard to say, i might or might not be...gonna break your heart someday

There goes again
He said
Why do you love me?
I said
If i don't love you, i will never let you hold, kiss and be with you right now
He said
Why do you still choose me even tho u know my past?
I said
Past is past, there's nothing u can do with past, everyone makes mistakes and have their own past stories



He said
U will always be my best frens
I said
OK!! [deep inside of me says, i cant accept this reality}

But now, it's for the best of us
If we're meant to be, we will get back together again....

No comments:

Post a Comment