Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Better for now


Better for now
But m gonna miss we've had gone thru b4
Whatever happens, let it be then
I guess there's a reason why it happens
for now, m feeling guilty of everyone
sory if i drag you guys into this matter
i never meant to do so
somehow, i know u care bout me
sometimes
there's a part of me saying
frens
i do need u but not every time
sometimes
i need my lonely time to think to think what u've said
and i will make my own decision
thanx! i really appreciate
FOR NOW
me and him
we're just best fren
people says this and that bout him
but i have my own opinion bout him
i dont care what others said bout him
i know he might be a bad boy
but deep inside of me says
he never touch me unless i let him did that
dont ever judge someone from the outside
never let ur problems get into other people problems
u might make things worse
there's always a choice
even tho u know it might be the wrong one
u still choose it
coz deep inside u says maybe it's the right choice
the best things u can do to urself is
listen to ur own heart
i guess there's a reason why i like him
instead of hating him
just like my 1st impression on him
karma
never hate someone
coz u might end up liking him
there's nothing to say between me and him
i prefer our relationship for now
me, him, best fren!
BEST FREN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment