Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Monday, January 24, 2011

♥ A SMILE is the PRETTIEST thing you can wear ~

♥ For every MINUTE that you're angry, you lose SIXTY SECONDS of HAPPINESS ~ :D

♥ Never apologise for your terrible friends. We are all SOMEBODY'S terrible friend ~ =P 

♥ Some people are alive only because it's ILLEGAL to kill them ~

♥ When the going gets tough, the TOUGH GO SHOPPING ~ X)

♥ I DON'T suffer from insanity; I ENJOY every minute of it ~ ^_^

♥ It’s not that I’m afraid to die I just don’t want to be there when it happens ~ LOL!!

♥ There are no good girls gone wrong - just bad girls found out ~

♥ A girl should be two things: CLASSY and FABULOUS ~

♥ Our first and last love is - SELF-LOVE ~

Wrote by someone..copy and paste. Sorry i'm a copy cat... ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment