Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Sunday, January 16, 2011

I've no idea


I guess..
I'm old school before n not open minded before
Yea, I just realized it
Gosh, I can't believe
But then again I'm doin fine now
Haha
Fine enough to be an open minded girl
Hehe
Time fly so fast
I realised I've change
But don't worry I'm still me
Just me who become mature
My maturity level increase day by day
Yay to me
Congrats!
LOL
I'm a bit of narrow minded before
Like when I chat with a strangers, I tend to be like..hmm, say what, are you crazy?
Haha
Now I'm not
Not to say I wanna do those nasty stuff..
No thanx
Those nasty stuff aren't on my list
Never been
Haha
I just have a friendly chit chat with people around the worlds
Yea its a nice experience
To get to know how the world have become so far

hmm..to be continue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment