Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

foR FuN...

When people say he/she is BAD doesn't meant they are BAD
When people say he/she is GOOD doesn't meant they are GOOD
Right??
We can judge someone by our first impression..
It isn't a right thing to do..
Well I did admit..
Everyone tends to do this habit..
Habit of giving in to their first impression on someone..
Try not take seriously on our first impression on someone..

....to be CONT....


Well somehow I don't wanna be a bad girl..
I just wanna be me..
Ordinary who I use to be..
Just gonna cut cut..haha
learn to say NO..
It's easier than I thought..
Harder initially but not a problem the 2nd time..
Time can change something..
Depends on me whether I wanna change or not..
Lastly I decide I prefer the real me than the pretending me..
Acting isn't something for me..


I WANNA be ME!!~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment