Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Way past when M still a Good girl

I still remember how me and you were best friend before. Then you started to bullied me and fooled me like i'm like a small kid to you. I guess you look down on me because you are way better than i do. You can get what you want. From A-Z. 

As years past, i'm starting to feel regret and upset because i'm wasting my time on someone who don't even care about me instead of treating me like a best friends do. I've one big wish, I want to get far away from you. Stick with you will make myself like a puppy. You treat me like one. Guess what, i'm human just like you too. You always upset for no reason and i don't know why. I always end up crying on my birthday. Just because of you. When i get to know someone and close with them, you start to make a frumpy face and again, upset for no reason. When i get good results, there you go, threw my exam paper on the floor. But still i keep on smiling and treat you nicely. Because i still hoping you can change if i treat u good, and you will do the same too. Actually it's the other way round. You keep on abusing me. Forcing me to do something i don't want. Asking me to help with this and that. Call your friends to find me if i don't wanna go out with you. Why did you do all this to me??

As years past again, you make a mess and stupid mistakes, you let evil control your mind. You stole my belonging. I don't give a damn about it but then this is about trust issue. The one i trust, my best friends, my almost close relative-cousin. What had you done to me? What had you done to yourself? What had you done to your own parents? 

I realize..... (to be continue)

I realize i'm sleepy..hehe :) nites! Oh, morning! It's around 1.30am! Busted! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment