Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My guardian Angel :)




Do you believe in guardian angel? I believe in guardian angel. Each one of us have a guardian angel. Our guardian angel help to protect us everywhere we go. Going through all the hard and easy times, our guardian angel will always protect us. 


The reason why I feel like am protected, cause i know that there will always limit in something i do n what others did to me. :)





I know that am alone with ''someone'' bad but then they never to go beyond something they always do.  Am speechless! I thought of something ''bad'' will happen but it's just something good and memorable memories to remember. Always believe that God will always be on good side. Karma! What goes around comes around! 



Even though my heart ''were'' broken but i know there's a reason why it happens. Why i meet n going through all those hard times but yet i can still laugh and smiles. Somehow underneath the smiles, there's a girl who wants to cry out loud and tell the whole whole she's broken hearted but then it's not worth it. It's just gonna make things worse. Smile.   


But you can't hide it everytime. Sometimes it's okay for us to cry. Because through our tears we learn to let go or let out all our feelings. We just can't keep on hiding all our problems and worries      to long inside our mind and hearts, because it's gonna kill you. Truth and lies, both are dangerous to know. That's how it goes, we called it life. Without truth and lies, who are we today right? Mix up of everything makes up what insides our body, mind and souls.





From day to day...time passed so fast. Still remember when i don't even know who i wanna be and who i really am. I just know my name is this and that and i wanna be this and that. I just know the basic of life. Haha. Then my life starts to get a little more upside down. It starts with S to O to C to I to A to L. SOCIAL life! I learn how to socialize. Few years back when i was such an immature girl, i only know the so called ''basic'' life. Now am not afraid to stand up for my own right. I learn how to say NO and i learn the good and the bad. It isn't easy as ABC to learn this. Have to go through phases of experiences in life. Gotta learn how to be strong. Differentiate what is good and bad in other people via our naked eyes. First impression might be good or bad but don't let it affects you to stop from getting to know people more. That's how it goes. We don't even know what others think about us right? Just that build a trust on friendship and relationship need time. It takes more than that. 


< to be cont >


M kinda sleepy now anyways. LOL. Sweet dreams dears! Am getting ready to go to my dreamland :)



No comments:

Post a Comment