Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOVE!!~




Some people celebrate valentine's day with their love ones but me, yes i celebrate with the one i love, my besties. Haha. Last night valentine's day was the most craziest and memorable day for me. 
A lot of things happen. We go to k box aka karaoke box. Then we sing a lot of songs together. But the song I love the most, we sang together was STAND BY ME & LEMON TREE. Reggae baby yea! Sounds oldies but yea it's sure will be fun for everyone who wants to sing it in a fun way.




This has been a part one of our story. TQ! :)






Let's start our part 2 stories.



After we finished & stopped karaoke, we went out. Gosh cant imagine it's 11pm something. We were supposed to be at the hostel before 10pm. Sure does sounds crazy anyway. Haha. Oh, continue.. Then we went to one of the 24hours coffee shop nearby called EXPERT. There we saw ''shemales''. Yea yea, as usual. At first they serve us so damn good. Lastly they looked very fierce like a hungry lion. Uh-oh.






 I guess we better go to another coffee shop. If you were there I guess how felt like. We felt guilty because we stay there so long. But it's our rights anyway as a customers. They cant chase us away so easily. It will make things worse. So we 'proceed' to our next destination. Another 24hours  coffee shop. 


This has been a part two of our story, TQ! :)








Let's start our part 3 stories. 


I love part 3. LOL. Why? Because lots of stupid things happen. Maybe. Because I meet cute guys or maybe just what my frens describe about them, korean guys. They aren't korean guys, they are chinese anyway. Not only we meet korean guys, we meet lots of different people and each of the group we put a nick name. First of all, we call ourselves 4minute, represent 4 girls in one group. There's Cnblue, beast, supernova, and etc(korean group) ; JoBros, S club 7, WWF whatsoever (I've no idea). First the korean group sat next us. And one of them went to the washroom and on the way to the washroom, he accidentally hit something. Way the go. Oh no, suddenly i  couldn't hid my face and i laugh at him. Not a good sign. He knew I was laughing at  him. And he complaint to all of his frens. Upset at me because i'm laughing at him. Then my heart says, why do have to be so in control of your macho. HAHA. Then they talked and talked and talked and it got deeper till they were trying to interpret us girls. Thanks to one my chinese mix bidayuh fren. She's our main translator. Not really. We tend to be in our own world where both of us didn't notice they we're trying to say hi and speak to us. Then suddenly my stomach seems so painful, gosh what's happening. I keep on repeating the word, i wanna go and have a past motion. My fren annoyed by me and suddenly she blurts out the word why do keep on repeating past motion, past motion. 


~!EMBARRASSED!~

Okay then I try to cool myself but i cant help myself anymore. What more to say. I just went to bathroom with my frens. And then again I went for the 2nd time again with another fren. Then when I'm back from washroom suddenly they said bye bye...okay bye bye i said. All the people there were looking at us. Hey people, what's the big deal about this?? Duh! But we're suppose to be up for a battle. Maybe a friendly match I guess. Ok ^^ the next story, S club 7 came and they are ok but not as fun as the korean group. They focus more on the football. My eyes become more and more tired, sleepy. 



The stupid where we were followed by JoBros. Ugh! We sneak into 7eleven just to cover ourself from them. 
Wait we havent going back yet. We go to the park and there we learn dance choreography for time to love korean song (TTL). Nice one! Haha we finally going back. Made it thru the security with our innocent face.

This was my valentine's day story. Something that I will never forget. It's not necessary we need to go out with boys or lover. It's not written in the rule book of valentine's. For me, it's better if everyday is the special for everyone. There's no different between valentine's day and ordinary day. 
Honestly I enjoy very much last night and i'm having a good goofy time. :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment