Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Whats happening???

What happen..
Suddenly i realize..
A few weeks after v-day, somethg happen..
Something i've wish..
And it come true the way i want it to be..
What is it?
All i want is to meet a guy and have a boyfren..
And yea, i meet a guy and became fren with him..
Not only that..
The night i knew him..
He and his frens trying to win my heart..
They got drunk and play truth and dare games with my gal fren..
So i got away..in order for them to feel more open without me..
i guess..
there goes..
truth out..
each one of them did confessed..
alcohol in, truth out..
right?
they are trying to get my numb but only one got..
due to certain reason..haha
till midnite all truth came out..
and yea, my gal frens made it..
dig out all the secrets..
there's one guy that reali likes me..
i dont know what his intention but hope it's a good one..
but i do knw..that i like him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment