Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Friday, December 31, 2010

SORRY..

sorry my dear...
I didn't meant to hurt you..
Was I feeling guilty or is it bcoz of our distance things change between..or gap.
What happen between us...makes me confused.
Let it be..
I dont wanna know..
Just cant..
Slowly I want u to forget me..
Thats for the best between us..
I never forget u..
Coz u will always remain in my heart..
Ur my dear fren..
u always be by my side..
But from time to time..
Things might change..
No one can expect things remain as it was..
But only hearts wont change..
Distance between us will always change..
We go diff roads..
Try diff ways..
Diff dreams..
Diff worlds..
But always remember..
Although we go diff paths or roads..
I will always think of u as my dear fren just like before..
Will always do..


I'm not sure whether u do read this..but if u really read this... i guess im not good to b ur fren anymore and yes i admit i change a lot since we're nt really close to each other like before..

SORRY my dear... U will always remain in my memories and in my heart..
U bring joy, laughter and warmth in my heart.. Thanx and sorry again to you.. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment