Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Friday, December 10, 2010

Im gonna b fine...

Will I be fine right now..
I know I miss 'someone' at times..
Be it my family, frens or someone I like..
Would it be better if I didnt confess to him last time..
Just let it be..
I like him but I cant continue..
I've to move on and remain as his best fren..
We're best fren and I never wanna change the way it is..
Coz I love the way we are right now..
Even if we're together, I dont think we're meant to be more than best fren..
Whatever it is, he still make me wondering..
Wondering why he call me dear at times..
Is it a normal words to say to a best fren..
He will always be the person for me to ask for an advice most of d time..
Well, thanks for being by my side..
Thank you coz till now I realised I meet a fren I ever want..MAYBE..
Yes or no I still have to move on..
I'm happy enough to have a fren like them...
Lastly, from time to time, I promise myself, my feelings will fade away..
Always look on the bright side..
Whatever I may be..
Im always be remain the same person..
I wont change..
Feelings can change but it takes time and letting go fren takes time too..
Every road has it ends..
But it ends with a happy tears..
Tears represent joyfulness..
What more to say..
Ta-Ta.. :X

No comments:

Post a Comment