Sometimes, we must be hurt in order to grow. Simply because, some lessons are best learned through pain
Let's play a new game , it's called mind your own business and leave out of your drama
Now it's time for me to get ready for another adventure! Wish me luck n best of luck to you too my readers...

Saturday, November 19, 2011

me + my hair ♥


Pretty odds to cut my hair short...once again. When am tired of something, sure i'll do something with my hair. Anything to fix my hair. I supposed to fix my heart anyway.

That's how it goes...in my own perception and opinions.

Back to days when am young, i know nothing bout life and love.

I know it does exist but i don't know am gonna go through these stuff in future or now.

Experience seems to be something i need.

I gotta learn how to FFFLLLYYYY.... haha

Not fly... i need to know n understand myself

I do know  :)

Littlest things in life can be very precious

Appreciate everything in your life

Even if it's just visiting in your life for awhile

Cause everyone appears in your life, means something... ♥ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment